Must be complete and submitted to receive NASNPRO COA certificate.
Title: Elevated Educational Conference COA# FAMMH7
Objectives of Presentations:
1. Understand skin structure and function as it relates to cosmetic ingredients
2. Understand the changes occurring in skin structure and function when exposed to environmental damage
3. Understand common cosmetic and skincare ingredients and their function with the skin
4. Examine ingredient labels to determine efficacy of products.
5. Identify and describe good esthetic and spa business practice.
Please evaluate the effectiveness of this activity by selecting your choice on a scale of 1 to 5 hearts, 1 is the lowest love, and 5 the highest.
The NCEA Commission on Accreditation has approved this educational activity for 2.0 CE
Speaker: Dr. Jay Lokhande
Topic: Debunking Esthetic Myths and its Science
Speaker: Michael Tompkins
Topic: State of our Industry: Job forecast, trends & YOU
Speaker: Jennifer Crable
TOPIC: Improving Skin Immunity